VG Energy offers a number of renewable energy systems including Heat Pumps, Biomass, Solar PV, and Wind Turbines.
Established in 2008 by two farmers, VG Energy is an engineering-led business with significant experience designing, installing, commissioning, and maintaining large scale renewable technology products for customers across many industry types.
VG has 850 Biomass, Wind, and Solar PV projects in its portfolio, from its Yorkshire, Ayrshire, and Aberdeenshire offices where it employs over 100 staff.
Why consider VG Energy?
- HETAS Accredited Business and Registered Technicians
- 40+ years’ Combined Commercial Heating Experience
- VG Energy employs 100 staff specialising in renewable energy systems
- Industry leading Boiler System Experts and Design Teams
- Maintenance staff and Boiler Installers trained by the boiler manufacturers
- VG Energy holds ISO9001, ISO14001, and MCS certifications
- 850+ projects installed and now maintained
- Offer the complete all-inclusive turnkey solution
- Proven track record of successful wind turbine planning applications
- 12 teams of Biomass, Wind, and Solar technicians on the road
- 3 dedicated Servicing teams
- 24/7 365 days a year technical support
- In-House experienced Planning department
- Outright product ownership or rental agreement options
For more information on VG’s range or products and services, please
call 01563 829990 or go online at: www.vgenergy.co.uk